- Know Before You Book
- Private jeep safari tour in Udawalawe National Park.
- Admission fees to Elephant Transit Home and Udawalawe National Park.
During your safari, spot sambar and barking deer, water buffaloes, jackals, mugger crocodiles, and Sri-Lankan leopards. Keep your eyes peeled for sloth bears and hear how Udawalawe is an important habitat for Sri Lankan elephants and water birds before a break for lunch.
Continue to the Elephant Transit Home and watch a milk feeding for the orphans from a viewing platform for approximately 20 minutes. Then explore the facility to understand its focus on providing essential resources to these animals before you return to your hotel.
1. 49 hours prior to the scheduled starting time:
2. Within 48 hours prior to the scheduled starting
100% Cancellation Fee.
3. No Shows - 100% Cancellation Fee.
Pick up from the hotel near Ella and Bandarawela.
Reach to The National Park.
Visit Elephant Transit Home and watch Elephant Feeding.
15:00 - 18:00
Way back to the Hotel.
- Children 10 Years and younger are not recommended.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult price is applicable for all the participants.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Recommend to wear shoes and comfortable clothing for your convenience.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Bandarawela and Ella hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion