- Know Before You Book
The Dambetenna longest tea factory in Sri Lanka has earned a reputation among the travelers and tourists as a place to be toured where they can learn about the tea making process. Once you visit up to the Lipton seat a perfect panoramic view of the exclusive area can be seen. Surely it will be breathtaking.
1. 49 hours prior to the scheduled starting time:
2. Within 48 hours prior to the scheduled starting
100% Cancellation Fee.
3. No Shows - 100% Cancellation Fee.
Pick up from your Hotel in Ella or Bandarawela & transferred to Lipton's Seat by tuk-tuk.
Arrive at Lipton’s Seat lookout which is one of Sri Lanka's most impressive viewpoints. It is located on the top of the Poonagala hill. The place gets this name after the famous tea planter Sir Thomas Lipton used this place to survey the surrounding region of his tea plantations.
Walk through the tea plantation to Dambetenna tea factory, the longest tea factory in Sri Lanka has earned a reputation among the travellers and tourists as a place to be toured where they can learn about the tea making process.
Lunch will be served at an outside location with panoramic view.
Walk through tea plantations .
Start the way back to Hotel.
- Children 10 Years and younger are not recommended.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult price is applicable for all the participants.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Recommend to wear shoes and comfortable clothing for your convenience.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Bandarawela and Ella hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion