- Know Before You Book
1. 49 hours prior to the scheduled starting time:
2. Within 48 hours prior to the scheduled starting
100% Cancellation Fee.
3. No Shows - 100% Cancellation Fee.
Pick up from your hotel and driven to the Trekking starting pint.
You will start your trekking with your guide. The hike will go through rugged terrain, tiny mountain villages, waterfalls, tea fields and valleys. The cool climate makes it an attractive destination for nature trekkers.
Stop for some time and enjoy the refreshments whilst admiring the beauty of the surrounding nature .
Arrive at the Bambarakanda waterfall which is the highest waterfall in Sri Lanka. You will be able to enjoy the nature and take some wonderful photo memories.
Continue your trekking to Lanka Ella. Lanka Ella Fall is one of the few waterfalls unspoiled by the human activity due to the location. This falls lies about 1 km away from the Bambarakanda Falls .
River bath (optional).chilly natural bath will refresh you completely .
Enjoy your packed lunch with a chilled beer.
Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
Upon completion of the trekking, you will be driven back to the hotel.
- Children 10 Years and younger are not recommended.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult price is applicable for all the participants.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Recommend to wear shoes and comfortable clothing for your convenience.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Bandarawela and Ella hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion