- Know Before You Book
- Hotel pickup and drop off by Tuk Tuk.
- Picnic Lunch.
- Refreshments with energy slabs.
- First aid with qualified first aid officer.
- Backup vehicles for emergency transport.
- Train tickets (If any).
- Bottled water.
- Clarifying Guiding service.
- All current taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Entrance Fees (If any).
- Food or Drinks (Not mentioned above).
1. 49 hours prior to the scheduled starting time:
2. Within 48 hours prior to the scheduled starting
100% Cancellation Fee.
3. No Shows - 100% Cancellation Fee.
You will be picked up and driven to the closest railway station from the hotel near Ella and Bandarawela.
Start the tour from station to haputale by one of the most scenic train journeys in hill country.
Reach to Haputale town and start the walk to the Adisham Bungalow along the rail way.
Reach to the Bungalow. Here you can meet Adisham community also maintains the orchards surrounding the monastery. The monks with the help of a few village workers cultivate strawberries, guavas, Seville oranges and other vegetables. The fruit of the orchards is used to produce natural jams, cordials and jellies for which Adisham has made itself famous in every nook and corner in the island. The income gained through the sales is used for the maintenance of the place.
Enjoy your picnic lunch in a middle of the tea plantations surrounded by the mountains .
walking back to Haputale town along the rail way. Meanwhile you can view the south coast from this ridge on a clear day.
Back to Ella, Bandarawela by Train through old pine forests and foggy tea.
Arrive back to the trail head where you will get into vehicle for the drive back to your hotel.
- Children 10 Years and younger are not recommended.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult price is applicable for all the participants.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Recommend to wear shoes and comfortable clothing for your convenience.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Bandarawela and Ella hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion