Next Gen’s ultimate desire was in sustainable
management of the interface between conservation and development. This remains the
mainstay of much of our work. We are passionate about the protection of the world’s
natural and cultural heritage; planning for quality, sustainable visitor experiences
in these special places; and assisting communities to benefit from protected areas.
- Visitor management and recreation planning.
- Site planning.
- Urban open space planning.
- Visitor monitoring.
- Commercial business assessment.
- Staff training.
- Organizational change and operational reviews.
- Preparation and delivery of expert evidence for planning hearings.
- Planning investigation.
- Evaluation of conservation projects.
- Stakeholder and community engagement.